Series 9. Everett Needham Case Library, 1953 - 2007
- Creation: 1953 - 2007
Access to Collection
Collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
Built in 1959 and named after Colgate’s ninth president Edward Needham Case in 1962, the architect of the project was Robert B. O’Conner. In 1981 the building was renovated and expanded, and another major renovation project was completed in 2007.
From the Collection: 15 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US