Out and About newsletter, A1173
- 2005 - 2012
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The "Who Are We?" section of the first issue of the newsletter stated that "the Supporters Network is a group of 250 faculty, staff, and students committed to creating an environment that is proactively supportive of LGBTQ - identified person in our community." The newsletter appears to have evolved over the years. According to the March 2009 issue, it was not published between October 2007 and March 2009. The "Newsletter Returns!" section of that issue stated that the new version would "focus on Alumni support and engagement." Both versions featured sections such as student and alumni profiles, articles on local and national issues relevant to the LGBTQ community, and listings of events of interest to the LGBTQ community.
.05 Cubic Feet
- College publications. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Gay college students -- New York (State) -- Hamilton. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newsletters. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Student publications. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Out and About newsletter
- Allyson Smally
- February 4, 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description