Like It Is!!!, A1181
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The first issue of Like It Is!!! stated that "the purpose of this publication is to enhance the minority relations with the Colgate community, focusing upon the minority presence at Colgate. This publication will offer the minority students the opportunity to express the cultural, aesthetic, and political and social aspirations of the misunderstood majority peoples of the world."
0.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- African American college students. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College student newspapers and periodicals. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hispanic American college students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Student publications. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to Like It Is!!!
- Allyson Smally
- January 29, 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US