Skip to main content

Colgate Women's Club records, A1193

 Collection
Identifier: A1193

Dates

  • 1927 - 1985

Access to Collection

Collection is open for research.

Historical Note

The Colgate University Women's Club was founded in 1927 by Mrs. George B. Cutten. Its purpose was to provide service to the University, the Village of Hamilton, and educational and social opportunities to its members. It grew from primarily wives of faculty members to include all women employed by Colgate or whose spouses were employed by Colgate

The Women's Club was disbanded in 1985.

Extent

0.3 Cubic Feet (1 document box)

Language of Materials

English

Arrangement

This collection is arranged chronologically.
Title
Guide to the Colgate Women's Club records
Status
Completed
Author
Allyson Smally
Date
January 10, 2014
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script
Language of description note
English

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository

Contact:
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Colgate University
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US
315-228-6175
315-228-7934 (Fax)