Aeonian Society records, A1023
Scope and Contents
This collection contains several volumes of the Aeonian Casket. It is a collection of writings by members of the society.
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
The Aeonian Society, formed in 1840, was a literary group that met once weekly. The collected writings from the group was bound to form the Aeonian Casket.
1.1 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Aeonian Society records
- Sharlene Disla, Lisa King, and Allyson Smally
- July 27, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US