Committee on the Advancement of Scholarship records, A1258
- 1938 - 1939
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
According to the committee's Bulletin No. 1 of October 27, 1938, the Committee on the Advancement of Scholarship was formed to discuss with faculty and departments the means through which scholarship could be improved at Colgate University. The Committee wanted to act as a "...clearing-house for ideas..." on how to make scholarly improvements.
0.01 Cubic Feet
- Colgate University. Committee on the Advancement of Scholarship
- Reports. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Committee on the Advancement of Scholarship records
- Lisa King and Allyson Smally
- January 8, 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description