Chemical Society of Colgate University records, A1310
- Creation: 1894 - 1941
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The Chemical Society was founded in 1902 by J.F. McGregory, head of Colgate's Chemistry Department, and considered itself the first academic departmental club at Colgate. In 1924, it was granted admission to Alpha Chi Sigma, a national professional chemistry fraternity.
Scrapbook, 1910-1941, A1310, Alpha Chi Sigma records, Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries.
.5 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Chemical Society of Colgate University records
- Allyson Smally
- March 24, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US