Political Science Club of Colgate University records, A1313
- Creation: 1920-1941
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
The Political Science Club of Colgate University appears to have been formed in or before the early 1910s. In 1935 it was renamed the Freeman H. Allen Society in honor of a longtime Colgate faculty member who was also active in the club.
"Political Science Club Meets," Madisonensis, October 21, 1912. "Students Honor Dr. F.H. Allen ," Colgate Maroon, May 28, 1935.
.02 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Political Science Club of Colgate University records
- Allyson Smally
- March 27, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US