Hamilton families collection, M2061
Scope and Contents
The Hamilton families collection was compiled by Special Collections and University Archives personnel sometime prior to the mid-1990s, and contains historical and genealogical materials relating to select Hamilton families.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
3 Cubic Feet (9 clamshell boxes)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Hamilton families collection
- Lisa King and Lora J. Davis
- June 23, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note