Association of Colgate Independents records, A1326
- 1948 April
- Association of Colgate Independents (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
According to the proposed preamble to their constitution, the Colgate Independents was established for Colgate students not affiliated with a fraternity, "in order to secure more adequate representation in college affairs; in order to provide the Independent Student with an adequate social program; and in order to advance more active participation in extracurricular activities."
The Declaration, 1948 April, A1326, Association of Colgate Independents records, Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries.
.05 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Association of Colgate Independents
- College students -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Association of Colgate Independents records
- Allyson Smally
- August 31, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US