Pi Delta Epsilon records, A1328
- Creation: 1917 - 1959
- Pi Delta Epsilon (Colgate University) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Pi Delta Espsilon was a national fraternity for student journalism and publications. It was established at Syracuse University in 1909 and Colgate's chapter was established in 1916.
"Pi Delta Epsilon at Colgate," Colgate Maroon, April 8, 1916.
.02 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Pi Delta Epsilon records
- Allyson Smally
- August 31, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US