Skip to main content

Colgate University German Club records, A1330

 Collection
Identifier: A1330

Dates

  • 1897 - 1904

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Historical note

German language clubs were first established at Colgate University in the nineteenth century. One of the earliest mentioned in the student newspaper was formed in 1878.

"College and Town," Madisonensis,February 16, 1878.

Extent

.02 Cubic Feet

Language of Materials

English

Title
Guide to the Colgate University German Club records
Status
Completed
Date
September 23, 2015
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository

Contact:
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Colgate University
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US
315-228-6175
315-228-7934 (Fax)