Theta Delta Sigma records, A1342
- Creation: 1916
- Theta Delta Sigma (Colgate University) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
According to the Colgate Maroon, Theta Delta Sigma was a local fraternity established at Colgate University in 1914. In 1917, it became the Delta Upsilon chapter of the national fraternity Sigma Nu.
"Sigma Nu Grants Charter to Theta Delta Sigma...," Colgate Maroon, May 11, 1917.
.01 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Theta Delta Sigma records
- Allyson Smally
- December 21, 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Special Collections and University Archives, Colgate University Libraries Repository
13 Oak Drive
Case Library and Geyer Center for Information Technology
Hamilton New York 13346 United States US