Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Colgate University Department of Athletics records contain meeting minutes, newsletters, programs, clippings, and photographs. The bulk of the material covers either football or track and field. It also contains a large number of VHS tapes.
This collection contains a variety of items relating to Colgate's history and the student life at Colgate. These items vary from banners, dinnerware, clothing, and items from alumni. The collection is arranged into broad categories to give a semblance of order to the collection but a look through all series may prove useful to the researcher.
Records kept by Karen Leach, former Chief Information Officer and Chair of the Patriot League Policy Committee.
The Colgate University photograph collection documents student life, academics, faculty, alumni, athletics, special events, and the physical campus at Colgate University over the past 150 years. Most of the photographs are black and white, although some color images are also included. For the vast majority of images, the photographers and the source of the photographs are unidentified.
- Subject: College sports. X
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Photographs. 2
- Aeronautics, Military -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Aprons (protective wear) 1
- Banners 1
- Baptists -- Missions. 1
- Baseball. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Clothing. 1
- College students -- Recreation 1
- College students -- Social life and customs. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Footballs (balls for sports) 1
- Glassware. 1
- Hats. 1
- Jackets (garments) 1
- Lapel pins. 1
- Memorandums. 1
- Pennants 1 + ∧ less
- Kerr, Andy (Andrew), 1878-1969 1