Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 72
The Colgate University Department of Athletics records contain meeting minutes, newsletters, programs, clippings, and photographs. The bulk of the material covers either football or track and field. It also contains a large number of VHS tapes.
Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
The Colgate University Civic Awards Committee records contain committee minutes and correspondence, photographs, information on award winners, clippings, and programs for Colgate's Civic Awards Ceremony and Founders Day.
Titles and identifying numbers were generally taken from information written or stamped on the photograph.
This collection contains information about the Colgate Commons Club's meetings and programs.
This collection contains photos of the hospital both during and after construction. There is also information on the threat of closure in 1977 and the intital efforts to get a hospital for the community in the 1940's. There is also a wide range of articles on the hospital in the collection. For more information about Community Memorial Hospital go to www.communitymemorial.org/about-cmh
This collection contains programs, correspondence, announcements, and photographs from the Colgate University Concert series and its predecessor, the Concert and Lecture series. The materials ranges in date from 1931-1977. Most of the programs contain descriptions or summaries of the concert event. Newspaper clippings and notes are also included.
- Photographs. 70
- Correspondence. 18
- Programs (documents). 11
- College students -- Societies, etc. 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- College students -- Social life and customs. 7
- Minutes (administrative records) 7
- Financial records. 6
- Annual reports. 5
- College campuses 5
- Memorandums. 5
- Syllabi. 5
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Manuscripts (document genre) 3
- Maps (documents) 3
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- Research notes. 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Education and the war. 3
- Aeronautics, Military -- Study and teaching -- United States 2 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate University. Civic Awards Committee 1
- Colgate University. Dean's Advisory Council 1
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 1
- Colgate, Susan Colby 1
- Colgate, William, 1783-1857 1
- Debate Team (Colgate University) 1
- Gilbert, Matthew 1
- Grimshaw, Susan Milmore 1
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 1
- Hanke, Byron R. 1
- Hanke, Emil 1
- Harter, Henry A. 1
- Hill, Henry H., 1863-1918 1
- Kerr, Andy (Andrew), 1878-1969 1
- Lucas, Louise 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.)--Faculty 1 ∧ less