Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Colgate University Civic Awards Committee records contain committee minutes and correspondence, photographs, information on award winners, clippings, and programs for Colgate's Civic Awards Ceremony and Founders Day.
This collection contains programs, correspondence, announcements, and photographs from the Colgate University Concert series and its predecessor, the Concert and Lecture series. The materials ranges in date from 1931-1977. Most of the programs contain descriptions or summaries of the concert event. Newspaper clippings and notes are also included.
This collection contains programs, photographs, speeches, and newspaper clippings regarding Colgate University Founders' Day celebrations from 1944-2014.
This collection contains records from the Konosioni Senior Honor Society and its predecessor organizations, the Skull and Scroll Society and Gorgon's Head.
The Masque and Triangle records contain programs, photographs, and record books from Masque and Triangle, Colgate University's most active and long-standing student theater and drama group. It also contains the records of its predecessor organization, the Colgate Dramatic Club.
- College students -- Social life and customs. 3
- Correspondence. 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- College theater. 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- New York (State) -- Hamilton. 1
- Concerts 1
- Diplomas 1
- Forums (Discussion and debate) 1
- Greek letter societies. 1
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 1
- Lectures. 1
- Memorandums. 1
- Music -- Instruction and study. 1
- Newsletters. 1
- Preparatory school students 1
- Preparatory schools 1
- Speeches 1 + ∧ less
- Colgate University. Civic Awards Committee 1
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 1