Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
This collection consists of reports to the Middles States Association submitted from 1954 and approximately every 10 years after. Also included are draft reports, steering committee minutes, and suplementary materials for the self-study process for accreditation.
This collection primarily includes meeting minutes, reports, and correspondence of the Committee on the Residential College, along with materials discussing fraternities on campus.
The materials in the collection are scrapbooks created by students of Colgate University and other persons with connections to the University or Hamilton.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- History -- 20th century. X
- Correspondence. 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Reports. 4
- Universities and colleges -- History -- 19th century. 3
- Memorandums. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 2
- College students -- Housing -- United States 1
- College students -- Social life and customs. 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Newsletters. 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Residence and education 1
- Reunions. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Student activities 1 + ∧ less
- Colgate University. Committee on the Residential College 1
- Colgate University. Curriculum Committee 1