Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 402
Dates: 1970 - 2014
Dates: 1965 - 1967
Scope and Contents This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a report drafted with the purpose of addressing Colgate's efforts in the recruitment of new students.
Dates: 1900 - 2000
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, social invitations, certificates, deeds, photographs, genealogical documents and notes, and three account books. Subjects include property descriptions, valuations, and sales, military service, social events, and family events, relations, and history. Most of the deeds relate to property in or around Hamilton, including the Smith Block, and Sherburne Falls, NY. Materials also include a map of Leon County, TX, and a record of land grants in Mississippi.
Dates: 1812 - 1980
Dates: 1938 - 1939
Scope and Contents This collection contains several volumes of the Aeonian Casket. It is a collection of writings by members of the society.
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, questionnaires sent to departments, the 1974 Five-Year Affirmative Action Plan, and the Committee's 1980 report.
Dates: 1974 - 1980
Dates: 1997 - 2018
Collection Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, reports presented to the Council, various drafts of reports created by its sub-committees, and the final All-University Council report that was presented to Colgate's Board of Trustees.
Dates: 1996 - 2013
Scope and Contents The Allen family scrapbooks consist of seven scrapbooks. Six belonged to Lloyd C. Allen, a 1925 graduate of Colgate University, and one to his brother Clyde. The scrapbooks mostly document Lloyd and Clyde's early years in Wellsville, New York and Lloyd's college years at Colgate, with the bulk of the material dating from the late 1910s and early 1920s. A much smaller amount of material related to their adult lives is also included. The scrapbooks include a significant number of photographs of...
Dates: 1897 - 1966
Dates: 1940 - 1958
Dates: 1846 - 1924
Scope and Contents The Colgate University Alumni Corporation records contain mostly financial records, which in many cases includes records of members in the organization.
Dates: 1871 - 1974
Scope and Contents The format and name of Colgate University's alumni magazine has changed frequently over the years. The content generally includes news stories covering major events and changes on campus; feature stories on current students, faculty, and alumni; and updates on accomplishments and significant life events of alumni.
Dates: 1904 - 2018
Colgate University chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) records, A1146
Dates: 1954 - 2000
Dates: 1943 - 1962
Scope and Contents This collection contains writings, lectures, sermons, teaching material, lists of slides, and a small amount of correspondence.
Dates: 1861 - 1970
Dates: 1941 - 2013
Dates: 1924 - 2009
Dates: 1972 April
- Correspondence. 84
- Photographs. 69
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 40
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 15
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 13
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- English 399
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 ∧ less