Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 410
This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
This collection consists of a report drafted with the purpose of addressing Colgate's efforts in the recruitment of new students.
This collection contains several volumes of the Aeonian Casket. It is a collection of writings by members of the society.
This collection includes correspondence, questionnaires sent to departments, the 1974 Five-Year Affirmative Action Plan, and the Committee's 1980 report.
This collection contains correspondence, reports presented to the Council, various drafts of reports created by its sub-committees, and the final All-University Council report that was presented to Colgate's Board of Trustees.
The Colgate University Alumni Corporation records contain mostly financial records, which in many cases includes records of members in the organization.
The format and name of Colgate University's alumni magazine has changed frequently over the years. The content generally includes news stories covering major events and changes on campus; feature stories on current students, faculty, and alumni; and updates on accomplishments and significant life events of alumni.
Colgate University chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) records, A1146
This collection contains writings, lectures, sermons, teaching material, lists of slides, and a small amount of correspondence.
- Language: English X
- Correspondence. 85
- Photographs. 70
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 41
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 14
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 ∧ less