Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 43
Scope and Contents This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
Scope and Contents This collection contains several volumes of the Aeonian Casket. It is a collection of writings by members of the society.
Dates: 1854 - 1871
Dates: 1932 - 1933
Dates: 1894 - 1941
Dates: 1927 - 1959
Scope and Contents This collection contains information about the Colgate Commons Club's meetings and programs.
Dates: 1927 - 1960
Dates: 1983 - 2007
Dates: 1809 - 1871
Dates: 1940 April 25
Dates: 1897 - 1904
Scope and Contents The Colgate University Glee Club records consist mostly of concert programs and photographs, some of which reflect collaborations with other musical groups. The collection also contains material from the club's trips and tours, including posters and a scrapbook from their 1952 European Tour.
Dates: 1948 April
Scope and Contents This is a collection of pamphlets and programs, including false satirical programs, from Colgate University's Junior Exhibition. It also includes a few early programs from joint public meetings and anniversary celebrations of the Aeonian and Adelphian Societies.
Scope and Contents The John B. Ketcham papers contain course material, commencement programs, a dormitory directory, a local organizational directory, and two pennants.
Scope and Contents This collection contains records from the Konosioni Senior Honor Society and its predecessor organizations, the Skull and Scroll Society and Gorgon's Head.
Dates: 1914 - 1981
Scope and Contents The Eta Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa records includes constitutions and by-laws, membership lists, initiation and convocation programs, handbooks, group photographs, texts of addresses given before the chapter, correspondence regarding honorary members and guest speakers, treasurer's reports, and reports from national conferences.
Dates: 1821 - 1945
- Subject: College students -- Societies, etc X
- Minutes (administrative records) 11
- Photographs. 8
- Correspondence. 5
- College students -- Social life and customs. 4
- Financial records. 4
- Programs (documents). 3
- Baptists -- Missions. 2
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching. 2
- College students -- Religious life. 2
- Music -- Societies, etc. 2
- African American college students. 1
- Biology -- Study and teaching. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- Housing -- United States 1
- College students -- Recreation 1
- College television stations. 1
- College theater. 1
- Debates and debating 1
- Education -- Study and teaching. 1 ∧ less
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate University. Burschen Club 1
- Debate Team (Colgate University) 1
- Future Teachers of America (Colgate University) 1
- German Club (Colgate University) 1
- Newman Club (Colgate University) 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Eta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Pi Delta Epsilon (Colgate University) 1
- Sash Factory (Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution) 1
- Theta Nu Epsilon. Eta chapter (Colgate University) 1 ∧ less