Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 85
This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
Colgate University chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) records, A1146
Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
Primarily correspondence between Spencer Colwell and his parents
Additional correspondence between Steven Colwell and his parents
8 letters (with envelopes) and 1 postcard sent from naval aviation cadet James W. Davis, Jr. to his parents Mr. and Mrs. James Davis of Utica, New York, from March to July of 1943.
The Dean of the College records consist mostly of administrative documents related to student life outside of academics at Colgate University. They cover topics such as student government, discipline, admissions, advising, residential life, Greek life, campus activism, and extracurricular activities.
This collection consists of mostly programs, tickets, pamphlets, and other ephemera from Homer L. Dodge's time as a student at Colgate University. Also included are photographs and correspondence from his student years, reunion material, alumni newsletters, and a small amount of material relating to Ebenezer Dodge. One folder contains clippings and photographs documenting Homer L. Dodge's personal and professional life after Colgate.
A gift of the estate of Gertrude E. Edgarton, these materials document nearly 150 years of farming and business in Central New York, especially Deansboro and Bouckville. Topics covered include farming, merchandising, militias, Hopkins Choice Mower Company, District School #10, and the history of Bouckville and the Edgarton family.
Includes primarily diplomatic correspondence from Moscow, Madrid and Berlin during the late 1930's, as well as materials concerning his internment in Germany during World War II.
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Minutes (administrative records) 23
- Photographs. 18
- Reports. 18
- Financial records. 15
- Manuscripts (document genre) 8
- Memorandums. 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- Legal instruments. 6
- Professors (teacher) 6
- Syllabi. 6
- Annual reports. 5
- Authors. 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 5
- Diaries. 4
- Programs (documents). 4
- Universities and colleges -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Agriculture -- New York (State) -- History. 3
- College students -- Social life and customs. 3 + ∧ less
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 3
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Colgate University--Planning 1
- Colgate University. Burschen Club 1
- Colgate University. Commission on Off-Campus Relations 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Coeducation 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Honorary Degrees and Civic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Residence 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Upper Class Studies 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the College and World Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the International Education Act 1
- Colgate University. Community Education Program 1
- Colgate University. Computer Committee 1
- Colgate University. Coordinator of Veterans' Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Dean's Advisory Council 1
- Colgate University. Faculty - Trustee Committee on Academic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. January Program Committee 1
- Colgate University. Vice President for Administrative Services 1
- Colgate, Susan Colby 1
- Colgate, William, 1783-1857 1 + ∧ less