Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
The Colgate University Alumni Corporation records contain mostly financial records, which in many cases includes records of members in the organization.
Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
A gift of the estate of Gertrude E. Edgarton, these materials document nearly 150 years of farming and business in Central New York, especially Deansboro and Bouckville. Topics covered include farming, merchandising, militias, Hopkins Choice Mower Company, District School #10, and the history of Bouckville and the Edgarton family.
Includes correspondence and business records of a family of New York City investors and businessmen. The papers relate to investments in New York State lands (including some in western New York), the Hudson River Railroad, and the Erie Canal.
This collection contains published reports from Colgate University's President's Office and Treasurer's Office.
Collection contains account books, financial records, photographs, deeds and legal papers, subpoenas, advertising flyers and other ephemera relating to the Richmond family in Poolville, N.Y
- Subject: Financial records. X
- Correspondence. 15
- Minutes (administrative records) 8
- Photographs. 6
- College students -- Societies, etc. 4
- Legal instruments. 4
- Agriculture -- New York (State) -- History. 2
- Annual reports. 2
- Education -- New York (State) -- New York -- History 2
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 2
- Journals (periodicals) 2
- Manuscripts (document genre) 2
- Posters. 2
- Reports. 2
- Application forms. 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching. 1
- Art -- Study and teaching. 1
- Art festivals -- New York (State) -- Hamilton. 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Baptists -- Missions. 1 ∧ less
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 1
- Colgate University. Treasurer's Office 1
- Colgate, Susan Colby 1
- Colgate, William, 1783-1857 1
- Edgarton family 1