Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
This collection consists of Cutten's personal papers along with extensive materials related to his silver collection. These include published works, off-prints, personal writings, and photographs.
Includes primarily diplomatic correspondence from Moscow, Madrid and Berlin during the late 1930's, as well as materials concerning his internment in Germany during World War II.
Letters, one holograph poem manuscript, and other items relating to the Eaton writer Emily Chubbuck Judson who died in Hamilton in 1854.
- Subject: Manuscripts (document genre) X
- Correspondence. 8
- Authors. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Financial records. 2
- Offprints. 2
- Professors (teacher) 2
- American literature -- New York (State) -- History. 1
- Baptists -- Missions -- Japan. 1
- Bible. Japanese -- Versions. 1
- Booklets. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Diaries. 1
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Germany 1
- Diplomatic and consular service, American -- Soviet Union 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Field notes. 1
- Galley proofs. 1
- Geography -- Study and teaching. 1
- Geological surveys. 1 ∧ less