Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 55
This is a collection of records from Colgate's Adelphian Society dating back to 1840. It contains meeting minutes and schedules, financial records including donations and purchases for the society Library, as well as the society's Constitution and correspondence.
The Colgate University Alumni Corporation records contain mostly financial records, which in many cases includes records of members in the organization.
Colgate University chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) records, A1146
The Colgate University Department of Athletics records contain meeting minutes, newsletters, programs, clippings, and photographs. The bulk of the material covers either football or track and field. It also contains a large number of VHS tapes.
This collection contains information about the Colgate Commons Club's meetings and programs.
The Dean of the College records consist mostly of administrative documents related to student life outside of academics at Colgate University. They cover topics such as student government, discipline, admissions, advising, residential life, Greek life, campus activism, and extracurricular activities.
The minutes of the Colgate University Faculty Affairs Committee contain discussions of topics such as teaching loads, faculty salaries and benefits, procedures for promotion and tenure, and affirmitave action policies.
This collection contains minutes of faculty meetings at Colgate University, previously known as Madison University and Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution. The bound volumes also include related documents such as reports, memoranda, faculty directories, and faculty handbooks.
Includes history, newspaper clippings, administrative records, programs, and the minutes of the Hamilton Fortnightly Club.
The Graduate Studies Committee records document the committee's work to set up the requirements needed to complete a graduate program at Colgate University, define the purpose and scope of the program, set admissions criteria, and address aplicants' inquiries on programs, departments, and requirements for a degree.
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- Correspondence. 23
- Reports. 16
- College students -- Societies, etc. 11
- Financial records. 8
- Photographs. 7
- Annual reports. 5
- Memorandums. 4
- Universities and colleges -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- College students -- Religious life. 3
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 3
- Programs (documents). 3
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 3
- Baptists -- Missions. 2
- Baptists -- New York (State) -- History. 2
- College sports. 2
- College students -- Recreation 2
- College students -- Social life and customs. 2
- Posters. 2 + ∧ less
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 1
- Colgate University--Planning 1
- Colgate University. Academic Affairs Board 1
- Colgate University. College - Community Roundtable 1
- Colgate University. Commission on Academic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Commission on Off-Campus Relations 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Coeducation 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Honorary Degrees and Civic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Information Technology 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Post-War International Problems 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Registration and the Calendar 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Residence 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Upper Class Studies 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the Residential College 1
- Colgate University. Council on the Freshman Year 1
- Colgate University. Curriculum Committee 1
- Colgate University. Dean's Advisory Council 1
- Colgate University. Faculty - Trustee Committee on Academic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Faculty Affairs Committee 1 + ∧ less