Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 59
This collection contains correspondence, reports presented to the Council, various drafts of reports created by its sub-committees, and the final All-University Council report that was presented to Colgate's Board of Trustees.
This collection contains a 2013 Campus Master Plan as well as the meeting minutes for the Commission on Campus Planning for winter of 1975. The minutes are brief in content and address filling vacancies and assessing space needs.
This collection contains photos of the hospital both during and after construction. There is also information on the threat of closure in 1977 and the intital efforts to get a hospital for the community in the 1940's. There is also a wide range of articles on the hospital in the collection. For more information about Community Memorial Hospital go to www.communitymemorial.org/about-cmh
The Dean of the College records consist mostly of administrative documents related to student life outside of academics at Colgate University. They cover topics such as student government, discipline, admissions, advising, residential life, Greek life, campus activism, and extracurricular activities.
This collection consists primarily of annual reports (1974-2003), also included is an Off Campus Study Guide (2006) along with Alumni Newsletters from 1990, 1994, and 2003 intermixed with annual reports.
The Graduate Studies Committee records document the committee's work to set up the requirements needed to complete a graduate program at Colgate University, define the purpose and scope of the program, set admissions criteria, and address aplicants' inquiries on programs, departments, and requirements for a degree.
The Office of Institutional Advancement records contain files on individual donors, regional groups, and general fund raising campaigns at Colgate University, along with annual development reports.
- Subject: Reports. X
- Reports. 41
- Correspondence. 23
- Minutes (administrative records) 21
- Annual reports. 18
- Memorandums. 11
- Photographs. 7
- Syllabi. 7
- Financial records. 4
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 4
- Universities and colleges -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Education -- Study and teaching. 3
- Posters. 3
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 3
- Brochures. 2
- College students -- Social life and customs. 2
- Foreign study. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Academic libraries 1
- Agriculture -- New York (State) -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Colgate University--Planning 1
- Colgate University. Academic Evaluation Committee 1
- Colgate University. All-University Council 1
- Colgate University. Asian Studies Program 1
- Colgate University. Audio-Visual Aids Committee 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Coeducation 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Honorary Degrees and Civic Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Post-War International Problems 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Preceptorial Studies 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Residence 1
- Colgate University. Committee on Upper Class Studies 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the Advancement of Scholarship 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the College and World Affairs 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the International Education Act 1
- Colgate University. Committee on the Residential College 1
- Colgate University. Community Education Program 1
- Colgate University. Computer Committee 1
- Colgate University. Council on the Freshman Year 1
- Colgate University. Dean's Advisory Council 1 ∧ less