Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 414
This collection consists mostly of scientific articles written by Ernest Fox Nichols, some of which are reprints from the journals in which they originally appeared. The collection also contains two programs from Nichols' inauguration as President of Dartmouth College and two notebooks of lecture notes.
This collection consists primarily of drafts, reviews, and proofs of Nye's novel Doubtfire published in 1967. Also included are poems and reviews of other works.
This collection contains proposals for off campus study detailing relevance to course material, itineraries, as well as describing which students would be eligible to apply.
Newspaper articles, offical Oneida Indian Nation brochure, and ephemera related to the early history of Oneida Indian Nation gaming and casinos
This collection contains finalists and prize-winning pieces from student speech and essay contests at Colgate University from the mid nineteenth to mid twentieth century. The speeches and essays address some of the more important and contested issues of their respective eras.
This collection consists of one notebook containing handwritten lectures of Lucien M. Osborn, as well as programs for various campus events from 1878.
This collection contains exam booklets and completed student examinations for Colgate University's Osborne Mathematics prize.
Records kept by Karen Leach, former Chief Information Officer and Chair of the Patriot League Policy Committee.
This collection documents activities at Colgate related to atomic arms control and conscientious objectors to war. It includes conference and committee materials, clippings, and magazine articles as well as newsletters and booklets from various national organizations promoting arms control.
The Eta Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa records includes constitutions and by-laws, membership lists, initiation and convocation programs, handbooks, group photographs, texts of addresses given before the chapter, correspondence regarding honorary members and guest speakers, treasurer's reports, and reports from national conferences.
Material in this collection consists primarily of course readings, syllabi, and outlines for the core curriculum that overlap with philosophy and religion, along with several courses in religion.
- Correspondence. 85
- Photographs. 70
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 41
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 14
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 + ∧ less
- English 411
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 + ∧ less