Showing Collections: 271 - 300 of 401
Scope and Contents This collection consists mostly of scientific articles written by Ernest Fox Nichols, some of which are reprints from the journals in which they originally appeared. The collection also contains two programs from Nichols' inauguration as President of Dartmouth College and two notebooks of lecture notes.
Scope and Contents This collection consists primarily of drafts, reviews, and proofs of Nye's novel Doubtfire published in 1967. Also included are poems and reviews of other works.
Scope and Contents This collection contains proposals for off campus study detailing relevance to course material, itineraries, as well as describing which students would be eligible to apply.
Scope and Contents Newspaper articles, offical Oneida Indian Nation brochure, and ephemera related to the early history of Oneida Indian Nation gaming and casinos
Scope and Contents This collection contains finalists and prize-winning pieces from student speech and essay contests at Colgate University from the mid nineteenth to mid twentieth century. The speeches and essays address some of the more important and contested issues of their respective eras.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one notebook containing handwritten lectures of Lucien M. Osborn, as well as programs for various campus events from 1878.
Scope and Contents Includes holograph materials used in the following publications: The Fiery Trail: a Union officer’s account of Sherman’s Last Campaign (1986), The Eleventh Corps Artillery at Gettysburg (1991), and No middle ground: Thomas Ward Osborn’s letters from the field (1993). The collection also includes an unpublished autobiography, two unpublished novels, and smaller works on reconstruction in Florida...
Scope and Contents This collection contains exam booklets and completed student examinations for Colgate University's Osborne Mathematics prize.
Content Description Records kept by Karen Leach, former Chief Information Officer and Chair of the Patriot League Policy Committee.
Scope and Contents This collection documents activities at Colgate related to atomic arms control and conscientious objectors to war. It includes conference and committee materials, clippings, and magazine articles as well as newsletters and booklets from various national organizations promoting arms control.
Scope and Contents The Eta Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa records includes constitutions and by-laws, membership lists, initiation and convocation programs, handbooks, group photographs, texts of addresses given before the chapter, correspondence regarding honorary members and guest speakers, treasurer's reports, and reports from national conferences.
Scope and Contents Material in this collection consists primarily of course readings, syllabi, and outlines for the core curriculum that overlap with philosophy and religion, along with several courses in religion.
Scope and Contents The Colgate University photograph collection documents student life, academics, faculty, alumni, athletics, special events, and the physical campus at Colgate University over the past 150 years. Most of the photographs are black and white, although some color images are also included. For the vast majority of images, the photographers and the source of the photographs are unidentified.
Scope and Contents This collection contains records of Colgate University's Department of Physics and Astronomy. It includes departmental correspondence and newsletters; brochures advertising public events; photographs; a departmental history written in 1939; and lab manuals, syllabi, readings, and other course material.
- Correspondence. 84
- Photographs. 69
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 40
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 15
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 13
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1
- Colgate University. Academic Affairs Board 1 ∧ less