Showing Collections: 331 - 360 of 401
Scope and Contents The materials in the collection are scrapbooks created by students of Colgate University and other persons with connections to the University or Hamilton.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of songbooks, lyrics, sheet music, serial compositions of songs related to Colgate University. This includes the alma mater, football songs and cheers, and more.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of glass plate negatives and various sized photographic prints created by E.H. Stone, a prominent local photographer in Hamilton, New York.
Scope and Contents Colgate University's Student Handbooks contain information for students such as University policies, calendars, customs and traditions, listings of student activities, and overviews of University governance and organization. Early handbooks (1898-1930s) were published by the Young Men’s Christian Association of Colgate or the Colgate Christian Association, and later volumes were published by the University. The collection, which dates from 1898 to 2009, is not all-inclusive; refer to the...
Scope and Contents The Howard Williams collection on student life at Colgate University contains miscellaneous clippings, programs, fliers, charters and correspondence relating to student life at Colgate. Topics covered include fraternities, Colgate's rivalry with Syracuse, dormitory life, fall and winter parties, cane rush, and general information on student organizations. The collection appears to have been at least partially assembled by former Colgate University Archivist Howard Williams. It is not a...
Scope and Contents While attending the Hamilton Theological Seminary, Joseph W. Taggart received letters from his father and siblings that kept him informed about what was going on at home while he was at school. Reading these letters reveals a little of the family dynamics in the Taggart household, as well as some of their family relationships. While not included in the collection, Taggart's own letters home are sometimes referenced in the letters that he received from his family. A combination of letters,...
Scope and Contents Includes letters written home by Terry during his time in the service. The letters are mainly to his uncle, aunt, and cousin, and describe his wartime experiences. The collection also includes twentieth century material relating to the custodial history of the collection itself.
- Correspondence. 84
- Photographs. 69
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 40
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 15
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 13
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1
- Colgate University. Academic Affairs Board 1 ∧ less