Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 414
The Colgate University Department of Athletics records contain meeting minutes, newsletters, programs, clippings, and photographs. The bulk of the material covers either football or track and field. It also contains a large number of VHS tapes.
This collection contains newspaper clippings of Ernest Hamlin Baker cartoons, drawings, correspondence, and photographs. It mostly dates from the 1910s, but material from as late as the 1950s is also included.
Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
This collection contains a diary that covers part of Brownson's time as a student at Hamilton Literary and Theological Seminary. It also includes essays, poems, and notes on Christian theology written over the course of his life.
Letters written to Professor Berlind concerning readings or lectures at Colgate. Of particular interest are letters from Anne Sexton and I.B. Singer.
This collection contains a published volume by Sylvester Burnham and two handwritten essays.
This collection contains a 2013 Campus Master Plan as well as the meeting minutes for the Commission on Campus Planning for winter of 1975. The minutes are brief in content and address filling vacancies and assessing space needs.
Material in this collection includes planning materials, architectural drawings, space and planning studies, and logistical information from the Case Library & Geyer Center for Information Technology building committee.
Colgate University Max A. Shacknai Center for Outreach, Volunteerism, and Education (COVE) records, A1281
- Correspondence. 85
- Photographs. 70
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 41
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 14
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 + ∧ less
- English 411
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 + ∧ less