Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 401
Scope and Contents The Colgate University Department of Athletics records contain meeting minutes, newsletters, programs, clippings, and photographs. The bulk of the material covers either football or track and field. It also contains a large number of VHS tapes.
Scope and Contents This collection contains newspaper clippings of Ernest Hamlin Baker cartoons, drawings, correspondence, and photographs. It mostly dates from the 1910s, but material from as late as the 1950s is also included.
Scope and Contents The records of the Baptist Education Society of the State of New York (BESSNY) contain correspondence, financial records, and administrative documents. The majority of the correspondence consists of letters to H.S. Loyd, BESSNY's secretary for many years. Also included are a small amount of letters written by Loyd as well as letters to and from previous BESSNY secretaries Zenas Freeman, P.B. Spear, and Nathaniel Kendrick. The financial records include account books and Treasurer's...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of pages from an album that appears to have been compiled by Colgate student Frederick Wallace Blakeslee. It features photographs from the late 1890s that depict the Colgate campus, including interiors and exteriors of buildings; professors; the village of Hamilton; fraternities; and athletic teams. Also included are photographs that appear to be of a more personal nature, such as images of families and groups of students. The descriptions of the photographs...
Scope and Contents note Contains the personal and professional papers of geologist, teacher, and clergyman Albert Perry Brigham. The collection includes, among other items, correspondence, class notes, fieldbooks, site photographs, and manuscripts and offprints of Brigham's published and unpublished works.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a diary that covers part of Brownson's time as a student at Hamilton Literary and Theological Seminary. It also includes essays, poems, and notes on Christian theology written over the course of his life.
Scope and Contents Letters written to Professor Berlind concerning readings or lectures at Colgate. Of particular interest are letters from Anne Sexton and I.B. Singer.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a published volume by Sylvester Burnham and two handwritten essays.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a 2013 Campus Master Plan as well as the meeting minutes for the Commission on Campus Planning for winter of 1975. The minutes are brief in content and address filling vacancies and assessing space needs.
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence regarding Josephine Young Case's leadership positions with Skidmore College, Bryn Mawr College, Colgate University, and other organizations; a small number of manuscripts; texts of speeches; clippings of articles where she was mentioned; a few photographs; travel itineraries; and personal correspondence. The final series contains correspsondence from her husband, Everett Needham Case, mostly related to his efforts to have her writing republished in the...
Scope and Contents Material in this collection includes planning materials, architectural drawings, space and planning studies, and logistical information from the Case Library & Geyer Center for Information Technology building committee.
- Correspondence. 84
- Photographs. 69
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 40
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 15
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 13
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1
- Colgate University. Academic Affairs Board 1 ∧ less