Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 401
Scope and Contents Includes materials documenting the construction, dedication, and renovation of Saperstein Jewish Center; purchase of the Torah Scroll; activities of the Colgate Jewish Union; and activities of general interfaith life at Colgate.
Scope and Contents Contains materials relating to the legislative background, construction, and operation of the canal linking Binghamton to Utica. Includes many of the original surveyor's books, as well as other ephemera.
Scope and Contents The Colgate University Civic Awards Committee records contain committee minutes and correspondence, photographs, information on award winners, clippings, and programs for Colgate's Civic Awards Ceremony and Founders Day.
Scope and Contents Titles and identifying numbers were generally taken from information written or stamped on the photograph.
Scope and Contents The Colgate family papers contain documents by and about the Colgate family created between 1808 and 1974. It includes copies of documents that date from as early as the 1600s. The largest series, Correspondence, consists mostly of letters sent between members of the Colgate family in the nineteenth century. A large portion is correspondence between James B. Colgate and Susan Colby Colgate, also referred to as Mrs. James B. Colgate. There are also a number of letters to William...
Scope and Contents Material in this collection consists primarily of issues of the Maroon and Maroon-News newspapers. Also included are negatives used in the Maroon during the 1970s, a headline chart, and cover design template.
Content Description Nine issues (including partial and complete issues) of the satire newspaper The Colgate Moron published between 1965 and 1968.
- Correspondence. 84
- Photographs. 69
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 40
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 15
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 13
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1
- Colgate University. Academic Affairs Board 1 ∧ less