Showing Collections: 121 - 150 of 414
This collection consists of Cutten's personal papers along with extensive materials related to his silver collection. These include published works, off-prints, personal writings, and photographs.
8 letters (with envelopes) and 1 postcard sent from naval aviation cadet James W. Davis, Jr. to his parents Mr. and Mrs. James Davis of Utica, New York, from March to July of 1943.
The Dean of the College records consist mostly of administrative documents related to student life outside of academics at Colgate University. They cover topics such as student government, discipline, admissions, advising, residential life, Greek life, campus activism, and extracurricular activities.
This collection consists of faculty, staff, student and alumni directories.
This collection contains three bound journals with Ebenezer Dodge's writings.
This collection consists of mostly programs, tickets, pamphlets, and other ephemera from Homer L. Dodge's time as a student at Colgate University. Also included are photographs and correspondence from his student years, reunion material, alumni newsletters, and a small amount of material relating to Ebenezer Dodge. One folder contains clippings and photographs documenting Homer L. Dodge's personal and professional life after Colgate.
This collection contains twenty-three diaries written by Eliza Eaton between 1860 and 1888. It also contains a photograph of Eliza and three undated photographs taken by C.W. Palmer of the Eaton home in Hamilton.
A gift of the estate of Gertrude E. Edgarton, these materials document nearly 150 years of farming and business in Central New York, especially Deansboro and Bouckville. Topics covered include farming, merchandising, militias, Hopkins Choice Mower Company, District School #10, and the history of Bouckville and the Edgarton family.
This collection contains one undated notebook with a handwritten record of Yale College graduates who died between 1860 and 1868. The notebook belonged to George Eldred, but the author is unclear.
The minutes of the Colgate University Faculty Affairs Committee contain discussions of topics such as teaching loads, faculty salaries and benefits, procedures for promotion and tenure, and affirmitave action policies.
- Correspondence. 85
- Photographs. 70
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 41
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 14
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 + ∧ less
- English 411
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 + ∧ less