Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 413
The Colgate University Information Technology Services (ITS) records contains mostly newsletters, which provide insight in to the changing role of technology on campus since the early 1980s, as well as a few articles and administrative documents.
The Office of Institutional Advancement records contain files on individual donors, regional groups, and general fund raising campaigns at Colgate University, along with annual development reports.
Letters, one holograph poem manuscript, and other items relating to the Eaton writer Emily Chubbuck Judson who died in Hamilton in 1854.
This is a collection of pamphlets and programs, including false satirical programs, from Colgate University's Junior Exhibition. It also includes a few early programs from joint public meetings and anniversary celebrations of the Aeonian and Adelphian Societies.
The John B. Ketcham papers contain course material, commencement programs, a dormitory directory, a local organizational directory, and two pennants.
This collection contains records from the Konosioni Senior Honor Society and its predecessor organizations, the Skull and Scroll Society and Gorgon's Head.
Includes correspondence and business records of a family of New York City investors and businessmen. The papers relate to investments in New York State lands (including some in western New York), the Hudson River Railroad, and the Erie Canal.
This collection is comprised of fragments of medieval manuscript and early printed books from the 12th through 16th centuries. Notes from research conducted by Judy Oliver and Joscelyn Godwin are included with each medieval manuscript leaf, providing further information on the item.
The LGBTQ Initiatives Office records consists of several folders of event posters, fliers, and programs from the late 1990s to the early 2010s. Also included are a smaller number of clippings, administrative documents, and certificates.
This collection contains meeting minutes and notes for the Library committee in fall of 1978 and 1979. It details proposed changes for the library and evaluates those changes as to what is necessary to improve library function and development.
The Literary letters collection includes letters from numerous literary figures, particularly Samuel Taylor Coleridge (4), T. S. Eliot (8), Henry James (7), Arthur Morrison (24), Anne Sexton (6), LB. Singer (11), Oscar Wilde (2), William Wordsworth (2), and William Butler Yeats (18).
This collection includes materials from local businesses, families, social, political, religious organizations, and materials of general historical interest for the area. Business records consist of ledgers, account and record books, and ephemera. Also included are minutes and records from local political, religious, educational and social organizations, along with personal diaries and journals, family histories, and vital statistics from local families.
According to the "Guide to Special Collections at Colgate University," this collection contains the business records of a hop-processor located in Waterville, N.Y. It also includes materials on the local cider industry.
- Correspondence. 85
- Photographs. 70
- Minutes (administrative records) 55
- Student publications. 48
- College students -- Societies, etc. 43
- Reports. 41
- Journals (periodicals) 34
- Financial records. 23
- Programs (documents). 23
- College students -- Social life and customs. 19
- Annual reports. 18
- Clippings (information artifacts) 16
- Hamilton (N.Y.) -- History. 14
- Memorandums. 13
- Manuscripts (document genre) 12
- Newsletters. 12
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula. 12
- Professors (teacher) 11
- Lectures. 10
- Syllabi. 10 ∧ less
- English 410
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Madison University (Hamilton, N.Y.) 8
- Hamilton Literary and Theological Institution 7
- Aeonian Society (Colgate University) 2
- Association of Black Collegians (Colgate University) 2
- Colgate University (Alumni Corporation) 2
- Colgate University--Planning 2
- Colgate University. Department of Art and Art History 2
- Colgate University. Department of Mathematics 2
- Stone, E.H. 2
- American Veterans Committee. Colgate University chapter 1
- Association of Colgate Independents 1
- Athenaeum Society (Colgate University) 1
- Baker, Ernest Hamlin, 1889-1975 1
- Beta Delta Beta. Beta chapter (Colgate University) 1
- Broussard, Dick 1
- Buffalo Club of Colgate University 1
- Casey, Brian W. 1
- Chess Club (Colgate University) 1
- Colgate Little Theatre Group 1
- Colgate Sociology Club 1 ∧ less